27 April 2011


Welcome to the Royal Easter Egg Hunt!

It's Easter, well it was, but due to some technical issues I wasn't able to launch this over the Easter weekend as intended. So better late than never I bring you the late, great Easter egg hunt.

The game is simple: there are 5 spotted eggs hidden within my site, each of different colour. It's your objective to find these 5 eggs. I will be dropping clues via twitter throughout the day incase your struggling as some of the eggs are rather well hidden.

Once you have found all 5 eggs send an email to info@bensteers.com with the location of all 5 and I will select 5 people at random to receive some special Easter goody bags which will include limited edition prints, postcards, stickers and more.

You have until midnight tonight to find those eggs, so get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment